North Wales Trail Running
20 off-road routes for trail & fell runners
- Steve Franklin
- Format: eBook
- 06 Apr 2017
Coming Spring 2017
North Wales Trail Running by Steve Franklin features 20 off-road running routes across North Wales, including Snowdonia and the Clwyds, suitable for runners of all ability levels. Features easy-to-use directions and Ordnance Survey maps.
More information to follow soon, including a pre-order offer ...
Steve Franklin is an accomplished runner and the co-owner of Frontrunner, a specialist running shop in Sheffield.
- Title: North Wales Trail Running
- Sub-title: 20 off-road routes for trail & fell runners
- Imprint: Vertebrate Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910240-96-0
- Rights: Worldwide
- Publication: 6 April 2017
- Edition: First
- Author: Steve Franklin
- Classification: Marathon and cross-country running (WSKC); North Wales (1DBKWN)
- Size: 175mm x 120mm
- Extent: 120 pages, full colour with Ordnance Survey maps
- Cover: Paperback
- Retail price: £12.95